Hardware Is (offline) cheating possible today, on an unhacked PS4 Slim?

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Topic.

I'am thinking about getting Resident Evil 3 for my unhacked PS4 Slim. But i'am really not a skilled gamer. Because of this, i was asking myself if devices like Xploder, Action Relay or Game Genie are still existing (and working) for modern consoles like Xbox One, PS4 and/or Switch today. Or if there are other ways to cheat (offline). :unsure:

Raziel_mxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
unfortunately no, I recently hacked my PS4 and used cheat engine to read RAM and edit values and have inf Rage on GOW ( Cuz I really like the animation and I think it's waste really to have it for limited time ) edited my xp ..etc

anyhow, right now you need a jailbroken PS4 to be able to edit values and cheat, saves edit might be your only hope but don't know much about it

P.S : you can play it on PC and hacking RAM values won't be difficult

Reactions: Bonny

sonicvssilver22

You're myself, I'm yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it’s not really the same, but there is an “Assisted” difficulty option in RE3 Remake that makes the game easier for more casual players. On top of making enemies easier you start the game with a more powerful gun, get more ammo from crafting and you auto-regen health without having to use an item, so there’s definitely options if you wanna try it out.

Reactions: Bonny

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know it’s not really the same, but there is an “Assisted” difficulty option in RE3 Remake that makes the game easier for more casual players. On top of making enemies easier you start the game with a more powerful gun, get more ammo from crafting and you auto-regen health without having to use an item, so there’s definitely options if you wanna try it out.

Of course this makes the game much easier. But i guess i will then miss Rewards/unlockables/Trophies... and because of that, this is not the best option :P

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: https://youtube.com/shorts/jcrzFVc8LFw?feature=share