Hardware Is nvidia gtx 850m good for gaming

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
What I did was buy a laptop desk from Ikea, turned out to be a fine investment. I could still sit on the couch with the news on while I did my homework. The only time it really got hot was when I played graphically-intensive games. GBC/A emulators should be cake for you.

Reactions: NoNAND

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
What I did was buy a laptop desk from Ikea, turned out to be a fine investment. I could still sit on the couch with the news on while I did my homework. The only time it really got hot was when I played graphically-intensive games. GBC/A emulators should be cake for you.
Oooh i remember! Games like doom

Evilengine

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just go for a good old desktop computer :P runs everything fine for me. Mobile computing is overhyped, enjoy nature while on the go, don't run against a street lamp like most smart people...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's really not. You can run games on it but it can not be considered a gaming laptop.
It depends on what your needs are. For light gaming it will do the job fine if you're not picky about graphics.
As long as it runs Cemu and does not cook my brain bootrom sectors its fine
You won't be running Cemu at playable speeds on that. Even beefy desktop PCs have issues running it properly.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
It's really not. You can run games on it but it can not be considered a gaming laptop.
It depends on what your needs are. For light gaming it will do the job fine if you're not picky about graphics.

You won't be running Cemu at playable speeds on that. Even beefy desktop PCs have issues running it properly.
Meh ok.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States

I can barely run BotW on it, so there's that. It's not too laggy or anything, just glitchy. A few other games aren't half bad, though, once you tweak it right. But a laptop is gonna have a hard time.

Reactions: NoNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: As long as you're not going hungry, it's nice to share things with your friends +1