Hardware Is Nintendo Giving Up on Wii U?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
One game, I forgot to mention, if you want to consider this a major title, is Project Cars. Maybe I consider it major because I really want it! That game looks AMAZING! .. But with 3 delays so far and no mention of a Wii U release on the last two, it's looking grim.
I thought Project CARS was the next GRID (original) with total vehicle damage and all but it's only cosmetic damage like in Forza.

DeezTits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Project CARS was the next GRID (original) with total vehicle damage and all but it's only cosmetic damage like in Forza.

Meh. It still looks like an amazing game. I'll buy...

released.jpg

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, lesson learned. Next time I treat myself on my birthday, I should get a *real* console with *real* games like an Xbox One. Forget that dead console with games I actually like to play.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Splatoon will be that good. Too much hype for a run of the mill multiplayer shooter. What is the highlight? Just the graphical style? Please...

Wii U will be dying a slow and painful death after 2015... No doubt Nintendo had many games planned for it, but quality HD games are costly and Wii U's userbase doesn't justify the investment. I believe many HD games in development will be moved on their fusion project...

When I heard about Splatoon at E3 I thought it was gonna be released right after the conference. Then it became their biggest new game and I was like okaaaaaay...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.