Is nds-card.com the best place to get an R4i Gold 3DS RTS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DiscostewSM, Dec 26, 2016.

1. DiscostewSM
    OP

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Just wondering, as I live in California. From the website, nds-card.com says that for free shipping, it can range between 10-50 days.

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    nds-card.com is GBATemp's official sponsor, so not only are they trusted, but buying from them helps support the Temp

3. DiscostewSM
    OP

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    That's all I needed to know. Thx.

Hmm, the method to make a payment with Paypal is odd. /shrug

Last edited by DiscostewSM, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Lilith Valentine

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Paypal used to really crackdown on flashcart sites. So they have to jump through hoops to ensure their account doesn't get shutdown.

5. DiscostewSM
    OP

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Do you know how long it takes to receive the email regarding their Paypal account so I can pay? If they do reside in Hong Kong (basing off the shipping info), they'd be 16+ hours ahead of me, to which right now is passed 8am there.

6. Lilith Valentine

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    That's something I don't know. Being that there's timezone differences, it might take some time.

7. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    In my experience (for an original R4) we got the payment sorted in less than 2 complete days!
    3 weeks and half of shipping to Italy if the start date on brain age is a good reference of when it arrived :P

8. DiscostewSM
    OP

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Well, they gave me the paypal account info, except when I tried to send them money, it says...

"There's a problem. This recipient is currently unable to receive money. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service."

Quite unfortunate. Sent a reply back to the person who gave me the info to see if they can do anything about it.

9. DiscostewSM
    OP

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Have not heard back from the person that gave me the information, so I dunno what to do regarding an order with them. I'm trying to order with nds-card.com to support the Temp, but le sigh......

10. yattaro

yattaro Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2016
    United States
    Read this after I placed my order and emailed them my order number. Hope their PayPal isn't dead. Decided to revive my old DSi and I'm replacing the chassis, power/d-pad board (blew the F1 fuse, bridged it, broke the solder joint and the PCB got torn with it, just decided to buy a new one), and battery. The R4i would basically complete the project.

11. DiscostewSM
    OP

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Should have made a post earlier. They replied asking if I wanted to stick with the order, that if I did, they'd give me a different Paypal account to send money to. I agreed, paid to the other account, and now my stuff is on its way to me.

So it takes a little talking with them and patience, but more or less they'll do what they can to accommodate you.

yattaro likes this.
  12. yattaro

yattaro Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2016
    United States
    Cool thanks, that's good to know. Got worried for a second. Luckily I happen to be good at waiting.

Edit: transaction just went through. Order's on its way!

Last edited by yattaro, Dec 29, 2016