Hacking Is nds-card.com a scam website?

Atlantis_Risen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is nds-card.com a scam website? I ordered a 3 in 1 ez flash card and a dstwo+, and after making my paypal payment (kind of sketchily) they claim my order shipped, but haven't given me tracking, and on my account order page theres no tracking, and when I enter my order number into their 'track my order' button, it says my order is not found. Getting kind of nervous. Do you guys have experience with them?

Thanks!

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nds-card.com is very reliable. They're GBATemp's sponsor. Be happy they accepted PayPal. According to Paypals terms, the selling/buying of flashcards is forbidden. This is why it is kind of sketchily, so PayPal doesn't discover nds-cards Paypal account and block their account. You probably got free shipping and if I recall correctly that does not include a tracking number.

Atlantis_Risen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nds-card.com is very reliable. They're GBATemp's sponsor. Be happy they accepted PayPal. According to Paypals terms, the selling/buying of flashcards is forbidden. This is why it is kind of sketchily, so PayPal doesn't discover nds-cards Paypal account and block their account. You probably got free shipping and if I recall correctly that does not include a tracking number.

Thank you. I actually opted to pay $23 for the fast shipping, that's why I was looking for tracking.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you. I actually opted to pay $23 for the fast shipping, that's why I was looking for tracking.
You can send them an email. But besides that, it might take a while for the tracking number to show up regardless. That's just how it works :/

HushedShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered an R4i from nds-card.com and it took a day and a half to get the tracking number after the shipped email. It was delivered by DHL to me in the UK in 3 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: