is my XKW serial switch on firmware 12.0.3 hackable?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The question is the title.
Try search for the "HWFLY" modchips on websites like Aliexpress. Expensive but if you're willing to pay and attempt to install it then yes that Switch is hackable. Otherwise, sell it and get a unpatched one from Ebay. Just remember to check serial numbers if doing that. If you can't see the serial number in a photo, don't trust it.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you can read ALL the so many existing threads about hacking the swich, as you has been told, the only path is use a chip, like HWFLY or if you are lucky a original core one.

HearingSole

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try search for the "HWFLY" modchips on websites like Aliexpress. Expensive but if you're willing to pay and attempt to install it then yes that Switch is hackable. Otherwise, sell it and get a unpatched one from Ebay. Just remember to check serial numbers if doing that. If you can't see the serial number in a photo, don't trust it.
Ok, im willing to buy something like that, but I would need a tutorial on how to install it. Do you know where I can find one?
Also, is this what you are talking about: Here

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, im willing to buy something like that, but I would need a tutorial on how to install it. Do you know where I can find one?
Also, is this what you are talking about: Here
Yes that is it but I can't vouch for any sellers so watch out for scams.

Not sure how good this tutorial is but you can try follow along with it to see if it's something you'd be able to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb