Hacking Is my Wii memory corrupted?

rockmanmegaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I never hav this problem b4, however, just yesterday, when i tried to transfer a game save fromm my SD card to my wii memory it didn't work (as in it say it has tranfered, but there's nothing), so I tried and delete some of my game save in my wii memory, however, it frozes everytime it tries to delete and so i need to restartg my wii, however, I can't access my wii memory either, because it frozes too. I found a way to access the wii memory (by creating saving in the game that I was trying to delete), but i can't find a way to delete a gamesave without freezing. Do anyone know how to fix this please?

matguitarist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any Title Deleter lets you delete the IOS's, save files, system menu channels, hidden channels, and custom channels anything ...

rockmanmegaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thnx it work I was able to delete da game save, however, I can't seem to transfer game save from SD card to wii memory as it freezes and is there another way to fix my previous problem? as I don't wanna use anytittle deleter evrytime.

rockmanmegaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thnx it work I was able to delete da game save, however, I can't seem to transfer game save from SD card to wii memory as it freeses.

'
note: Accidently double post

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More likly to be the SD than the Wii.

Put the SD in your PC, dump contents onto the hard drive, format the SD then copy everything back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands