Hacking Is my wii broken???

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on 3.2 u with the first cioscorps and the gcbloader .2 the wii no longer recognizes my burnt games, any time I put a game in it takes a long time, and wont load up on the disk channel, or in gamma....idk what the problem is...is there a fix?

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like its been awhile scence you been playing around with you're Wii so be carefull...You could go blind, LMAO.

If you haven't installed any brick protection apps please do..

Theres BootMii witch if installed to Boot2 on the Wii and with a NAND back up you are 99% safe if a brick ocures...
There is also Pre-Loader v29 witch is veary good and can be installed to all Wii from what I know..

Good Luck on fixing you're problem..

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea I have preloader, I think it is .28 tho, and I will wait until bootmii is final(isnt it still a beta?) It seems some game work fine, but it takes a while to load others...like a long while. I will try reinstalling cioscorps

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
To me it sounds like your Drive is dying.

AHHH DONT SAY THAT....every normal game works fine, and every gamecube backup works fine, I think and hope its just a software issue. or maybe dust since I dont really play the wii too much, this is the first time playing since a 1 and a half month dust collecting period.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ohh, why didn't you say so? If originals work just fine, then most likely its a software issue.
I don't use cIOScorp , so I'm afraid I'm not much help there.

My advice is try NeoGamma R4, see if they run using that.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the DVD reader is dieing you can still play games using USB Loader, games run better that way any how..

You just need USB-Loader 1.5 and WBFS Manger to load ISOs from you're computer to a External Hard Drive or Thumb Drive..
smile.gif

Heck, you should use it to save that DVD Reader from ware and tair..

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the newest cioscorps....the first one i have came with hackmii 1.0 is there a newer one? and can i just install it over the other 1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night