1. mrvnk

OP mrvnk Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hello!
    First I want to point out, that posting here is really my last try to make things work as I want them to work. Also I would like to mention, that I am a programmer, so I understand about what I am / have been doing. I have a Switch, which I bought used, so I don't know what happened with it before I started using it. I also read almost every "unbrick my switch" / "is my switch bricked" thread or guide and followed the instructions.

What I know / have done so far:
    - extracted my keys by using the sept folder of ReiNX together with Lockpick RCM (the screen shows sept logo and turns black afterwards, no LockpickRCM progress bars and possibilty to reboot from menu)
    - used several cables / cards, pcs... did almost everything to make sure its not an external issue
    - fuses burnt 6/5 14 (11.0.1)
    - several manual firmware upgrades / downgrades, different versions of everything (FAT, exFAT) using HacTool / NxNandManager and all the stuff

My Problem:
    I am not able to boot Atmosphere, the only thing that works is ReiNX on 10.x (which is definitely not my OS of choice).
    When I use hekate to boot atmosphere, the screen just turns black and the switch is in RCM mode again, same for using LockpickRCM
    When I inject fusee primary, I end up in the following screen. No matter what version, or what atmosphere:

IMG_0800.jpeg

Last edited by mrvnk, Jan 20, 2021
  2. nekojosh

nekojosh GBAtemp Fan

Panama
    My first suggestion is to go with a clean SD only with AMS(latest version) and push latest fusee primary from TegraRCMGUI... see if that works.
    I know it might sound simple but a clean SD with a clean install the AMS is usually the best to try as it sounds you might have a tried several things, there exist the probability of something having corrupted in you SD.

If you can boot ReiNX and use your games and such... you are definitely not bricked.

Last edited by nekojosh, Jan 20, 2021
    BigOnYa likes this.
  3. mrvnk

OP mrvnk Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    I mean bricked in a different way. Of I tried different SD cards with clean install of latest version of atmosphere using TegraRCMGUI.

4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Have you tried using ChoiDujour?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, bricked, Switch