OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello

I just got my first supercard from winsunx, I was reading the FAQs on supercard.cn to see how supercard works and I notice they have a seft diagnostic test so I was curious and put a miniSD memory on my supercard and tried the test,,
my surprise was when I got this messages:

Test SRAM:
SRAM error:
082809290a2b0b2b0c2c0d2d0e2e
0f2f103011315575
CLPD to SRAM error
CLDP error

Test sdram
sdram error:

what does it mean?,, is my supercard broken?,, I´ve been buying stuff to winsunx for a long time and this is the first time I got something broken, I have bought EZ4s, M3s, passkeys, passcards, superkeys,.. without problem, this is my first superkey and it is broken, what are the odds?

what do you think I should do?

Gizmo1k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my SuperCard miniSD and SuperKey last week from them. They both work like a charm.
I know I dont get that error when i do the test.

al3xDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From here:

Q: How do I know SuperCard broken?
A: Enter SELF TEST MODE to check it.

Q: How to enter SELF TEST MODE?
A: Hold L+R and turn on the power. Press A to test every part of SuperCard. If there is a "error" display that your SuperCard broken.

First thing you should do is email winsunx, let them know that the supercard they shipped out is faulty and arrange for a replacement. Fire off an email to supercard tech support:

Tech. Support

E-Mail: [email protected]

QQ:377787779

MSN:[email protected]

and check out the supercard forums for help: http://forum.supercard.cn/

Nocturno

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
man I read the warraty terms on winsunx.com and it says you have to send them the defective item and that the shipping cost is on you both times, when you send them the item and when they send it back to you, come on, paying that shipping from my country is going to be more expensive than the cost of the supercard itself..

Nocturno

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
wow, something really weird happened, I was trying the SC with a couple of games, and at first none of the could save, then I erase them a reflashed the supercard and copied the games again, playe dthe games and after turning the DS off and on, the saves were still there,
I did the test pressing L and R when booting and it gives me all OKs on all the tests..

not sure what really happened, but it´s great it´s working now..
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: