KiruYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody!!

I broke my r4i gold card (r4ids.cn (NON-3DS)) while upgading it , by accident I turned the ds off when I was not suppose to.

" Turn on console and press "A" button to run the upgrade file fwup142c.nds. Note:When upgrading the r4i-sdhc card, it is not allowed to turn off power or pull out r4i- sdhc,otherwise it will damage the r4i-sdhc card. "
Actually I upgraded it first successfully but hit the A button again by accident . I thought it is upgraded already so the card won't break if I turned the ds off , BUT it did break..

Is there any way I can fix it??? Any suggestions????

Thanks very much for reading it.

Ignore Taking Out My Anger:
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tell us the website on the sticker of your card first of all.
Is it a r4i gold or a r4i-sdhc?
If it is a r4i gold(r4ids.cn) non-3ds version, just take it easy.

You should do as the procedures listed below:
1.You should get a NDSL and another tf card to boot up V142_Patch_NDSL.nds
2.Just do as the procedures listed in readme.txt attached with this updating patch.

Attention:You should complete this updating process with a NDSL.

KiruYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tranfeer said:
Tell us the website on the sticker of your card first of all.
Is it a r4i gold or a r4i-sdhc?
If it is a r4i gold(r4ids.cn) non-3ds version, just take it easy.

You should do as the procedures listed below:
1.You should get a NDSL and another tf card to boot up V142_Patch_NDSL.nds
2.Just do as the procedures listed in readme.txt attached with this updating patch.

Attention:You should complete this updating process with a NDSL.

The NDSL freezes on the healh and safety screen and the dsi does not recognize the card is inserted. I think this is the end of my cart. I would really like some sort of fix before I spend more money on a new one.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
KiruYoshi, you should boot up V142_Patch_NDSL.nds with a NDSL and another flashcard(such as ak2i, or another r4i gold).

Kallas

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i have the same problem, and i do as listed guys
but when i try to update my r4i gold it says fail, doing it with another flashcards on a lite

can you help me?

digidude13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
It is possible, but you need another flashcard and a DS Lite/Phat. Run the update on the other card, then switch around before starting the update.

I have the exact same problem as this guy, so When u refer to "card" do you mean the R4 itself? or the SD card in it? and please restate this process in more detail so I can preform it please.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
digidude13 said:
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
It is possible, but you need another flashcard and a DS Lite/Phat. Run the update on the other card, then switch around before starting the update.

I have the exact same problem as this guy, so When u refer to "card" do you mean the R4 itself? or the SD card in it? and please restate this process in more detail so I can preform it please.
You have to run the firmware for your exact card on another card, on a DS Lite/Phat, and then switch the cards around before starting the update. Yes you need to switch the R4 card around, not the SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."