is my ps4 able to fix or not

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you think that what is need because when i turn it on the fan goes loud and then the ps4 turn off with 3 beeps
those loud 3 beeps I've encountered before. 3 different scenarios, 1st is i couldn't do anything to get rid of it. 2nd, had a hard disc that refused to take discs, if i tried forcing disc inside then it would do this. Removed disc and it booted. The 3rd scenario is tighting the x clamp over the APU. Without the clamp it did this, with clamp it worked. In theory it should work without clamp, but if it only works with the clamp then it means the solder balls are going bad.

Reactions: bbqtool

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
there is a stuck cd in the blueray drive is that makes the issue and someone told me you mast clean out all your ps4 then it will back as before

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a stuck cd in the blueray drive is that makes the issue and someone told me you mast clean out all your ps4 then it will back as before
Try pull it out, I kinda forced mine and the hard disc refused to take any discs after that. The proper way is to remove the hard disc, and look for a + on the bottom left. That is the correct way to remove it manually, going clock wise or counter, it should go through the motion of ejecting the disc.

Reactions: godreborn

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Try pull it out, I kinda forced mine and the hard disc refused to take any discs after that. The proper way is to remove the hard disc, and look for a + on the bottom left. That is the correct way to remove it manually, going clock wise or counter, it should go through the motion of ejecting the disc.
i did that and the cd is still inside by the away someone has told me that my ps4 its problem because of the ram need to be replacement and also the motherboard also need replacement is that right

Last edited by omarq8,

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did that and the cd is still inside by the away someone has told me that my ps4 its problem because of the ram need to be replacement and also the motherboard also need replacement is that right
Then try to deattach the top layer and pop remove disc. It would appear that top layer is jammed. The ram is not removable, the mother board cost like 200 to 300. If the disc removal doesn't fix it, then most likely it's some other problem on the mother board

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Then try to deattach the top layer and pop remove disc. It would appear that top layer is jammed. The ram is not removable, the mother board cost like 200 to 300. If the disc removal doesn't fix it, then most likely it's some other problem on the mother board
today i'm going to take my ps4 to a maintenance man and let him see the console and tall the result

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
i went today to a maintenance man and he said that the apu needs reflw but they don't have the machine so i went to my room and opened the ps4 motherboard and used an hair dryer and wave the hot air on the apu and the rams so the ps4 now just start without a signal but one of the rams been so hot what does that mean

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i went today to a maintenance man and he said that the apu needs reflw but they don't have the machine so i went to my room and opened the ps4 motherboard and used an hair dryer and wave the hot air on the apu and the rams so the ps4 now just start without a signal but one of the rams been so hot what does that mean
you need a bga station to do a proper reflow. they cost a lot, so you'll have to send it to someone. maybe look on ebay or google it. though, it might be expensive with shipping. the only other alternative is to find a place locally.

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
you need a bga station to do a proper reflow. they cost a lot, so you'll have to send it to someone. maybe look on ebay or google it. though, it might be expensive with shipping. the only other alternative is to find a place locally.
yeah i'll send it to someone who is the best on bga hope my ps4 back as before

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hairdryer is a bandaid, as the balls under neath could be croded. Basically, small balls of solder very close together, is what connects the Apu. If one of the Ram chips gets hot, there is likely a short. From the hot chip, some filter right near it maybe causing it to short. As for the no signal, it goes hdmi connector it's self, then the ic chip, filters on the HDMI line, and then Apu chip

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
The hairdryer is a bandaid, as the balls under neath could be croded. Basically, small balls of solder very close together, is what connects the Apu. If one of the Ram chips gets hot, there is likely a short. From the hot chip, some filter right near it maybe causing it to short. As for the no signal, it goes hdmi connector it's self, then the ic chip, filters on the HDMI line, and then Apu chip
so you meant to say that the apu needs reballing and the the hdmi ic mast be replaced

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
to tall you the truth i saw a movie in the youtube same my problem and the maintenance man did for the ps4 reballing for the apu and for the hot ram and the ps4 back as before so i'm going to send my ps4 to him

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I mean, replacing the Apu should be the last step if all else doesn't work

to tall you the truth i saw a movie in the YouTube same my problem and the maintenance man did for the ps4 reballing for the apu and for the hot ram and the ps4 back as before so i'm going to send my ps4 to him

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to tall you the truth i saw a movie in the YouTube same my problem and the maintenance man did for the ps4 reballing for the apu and for the hot ram and the ps4 back as before so i'm going to send my ps4 to him
Back when I didn't have a PS4, I bought a cheap PS4 pro. I then learned what BLOD was. Also sent in to have it reballed. They determined the Apu was fried, so they installed a new one. The new one fried, and they were not able to determine why. Since they used their Apu only option I had was to let them keep the PS4 as for parts to get refund on failed repair.

omarq8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Back when I didn't have a PS4, I bought a cheap PS4 pro. I then learned what BLOD was. Also sent in to have it reballed. They determined the Apu was fried, so they installed a new one. The new one fried, and they were not able to determine why. Since they used their Apu only option I had was to let them keep the PS4 as for parts to get refund on failed repair.
so you are telling me to not send my ps4 even if the only way ti fix it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead