Hacking is my new dstwo already flashed?

goosemontana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a new dstwo today but im new to the whole flashing thing and i want to use it with my 3ds so i want to make sure its ready to sue before i put it into my 3ds. i loaded the v1.11 onto the card and put it into my original ds and it worked and showed up as fish tycoon but when i load it it only has ds_game in the menu, is this normal? also how do i get gba games to work?

Irock23

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Coolman3428.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
To get it to work on 3DS you will need firmware 1.09 put on your DSTWO. Download the file from the SuperCard website and put it on your DSTWO. Run it in a DSi 1.4.1 or anything less then update it as prompted. The reason you only have DS_Game is because EOS 1.11 only has the files needed to run the DSTWO so download like EOS 1.09 then download 1.11 over it or just go to http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/plugin.htm and download the plugins from there seperately.

goosemontana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Irock23 said:
To get it to work on 3DS you will need firmware 1.09 put on your DSTWO. Download the file from the SuperCard website and put it on your DSTWO. Run it in a DSi 1.4.1 or anything less then update it as prompted. The reason you only have DS_Game is because EOS 1.11 only has the files needed to run the DSTWO so download like EOS 1.09 then download 1.11 over it or just go to http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/plugin.htm and download the plugins from there seperately.

ok thanks for the reply but im running into another problem, when i put 1.09 on the card it showed up as fish tycoon again so i go to that then it says no find system files, should i load the eos files onto it?

nvm i figured it out thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there