Hacking Is my microSD dead?!!? (i hope not...)

Jundeezy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 with a 2gb microSD card that I got from a mall in the Philippines(i live in US), but the card was cheap so I got it. But it's been working perfectly and everything, ever since this week. I recently got a EZ 3-in-1 to play some GBA games, but when i put the gba roms into the gba folder some other folders and files appeared with weird characters. I ignored it at first then decided to try to get rid of them, but then the R4 started to get stuck at the loading screen before the main screen. I plugged my SD card into the computer to format it, but now IT WON'T READ IT
cry.gif
cry.gif

So, IS IT DEAD?!!?!?!!

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, it sure sounds like it. sorry, but when you buy something for such a cheap price you shouldn't expect great quality (especially with electronics).

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have an R4 with a 2gb microSD card that I got from a mall in the Philippines(i live in US), but the card was cheap so I got it. But it's been working perfectly and everything, ever since this week. I recently got a EZ 3-in-1 to play some GBA games, but when i put the gba roms into the gba folder some other folders and files appeared with weird characters. I ignored it at first then decided to try to get rid of them, but then the R4 started to get stuck at the loading screen before the main screen. I plugged my SD card into the computer to format it, but now IT WON'T READ ITÂ
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif

So, IS IT DEAD?!!?!?!!
Ahh... SM Mega Mall. >_> I remember than place in my youth.
Pretty much seems dead, sorry I really have nothing else to say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: