Is my little sister a total @!#$%^&*!!!?

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Xcalibur: if you load the stuff up on youtube you'll be worse than her. Do you want to fall to her status? Personally, I'd rather keep my dignity.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I've been absent these past few days as I embarked upon a quest for The Elixer Of Life that took me to far away places and exotic locations, all contained enterily within my hometown.
I didn't find what I was looking for unfortunately. All I found out was that a lot people in my town are full of shit. This one homeless, toothless and clothless bum I found sleeping in the church (Father Matthews) seemed to be the possessor of The Holy Grail - he had the golden chalice hidden inside a chest on an altar, which also contained some sort of odour-spreading Morningstar on a chain, and a bowl of white miniature frisbees that realy sucked at flying.
Why did I seek out The Elixer of Life? Simple. My sister ate the skittle I stored safely in the fridge which happened to be the last of its package (I have tons of skittles bags, but opening the package requires a lot of effort, since I only have one finger (yes, it's the one you think) after coming back from fighting several types of Addiction in Iraq - since the Betty Ford Clinic refused to accept me for the stupid discriminating reason that I was the one that gave Betty Breast Cancer)
Therefore, I needed something that would extend the life of my sister indefinitely while R. Kelly, my old friend Michael Jackson,
Hitler's illegitimate son Rudolph, Father Matthews and the guy I caught with a lasso at the Republican Convention during the 2004 elections (Satan) would violently torture her until the universe would eventually collapse due to a Segmentation Fault (We all would have had to take the Elixer as well, obviously).

So, that explains my absence.
What's this thread about anyway?

LO fucking L

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OP, if u are still frustrated over this, u probably have bigger issues that need to be resolved
biggrin.gif

btw if she is hawt but underage, can i borrow her for 15 minutes when she turns 18?

thanx

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do put them on youtube, do it for the lulz

lulz is a corruption of the word LOL, which stands for laugh out loud

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rofl2.gif

My sister (9) is a fucking PAIN IN THE ASS. I don't even BOTHER explaining why (list would be too long).

is she teh hot?

(realy couldint resist... sry)

Dude, ew. Why even ask?

My description of her:
A fat bitch who does not like any food except for junk food and other fat food who usually acts like a guy and a know-it-all, wishes to have friends but teh other people don't like her and won't stop whining about random shit and whom is overly sensitive (physically: poke her lightly and she'll start crying, mentally: tell her you don't like anything and she'll go running to the parents screaming and whining).
To sum it up: FAT BITCH.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif

My sister (9) is a fucking PAIN IN THE ASS. I don't even BOTHER explaining why (list would be too long).

is she teh hot?

(realy couldint resist... sry)

Dude, ew. Why even ask?

My description of her:
A fat bitch who does not like any food except for junk food and other fat food who usually acts like a guy and a know-it-all, wishes to have friends but teh other people don't like her and won't stop whining about random shit and whom is overly sensitive (physically: poke her lightly and she'll start crying, mentally: tell her you don't like anything and she'll go running to the parents screaming and whining).
To sum it up: FAT BITCH.
dude i was kidding, come on she is 9.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^Hah nice...my wife to be as well is too, but she's actually mine, not a spank image for the net...hehehehe.
biggrin.gif

Nice to see you took my diary idea serious and worked with it. Actually I do believe that youtube idea is a pretty good one. Her talking to herself would either come off as a bit crazy or as a video diary which is just as fine as print. Fair play really. Don't need to leave it up either, just until she finds out, and then like I said before ...'you had no respect for my property and now you see I have no reason to respect yours either anymore.'

Fair game.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
dry.gif

your wet dreams most likely involve makauly culkin(is that how you spell his name?Who the fuck is called makauly anyways?)

OMFG MICHEAL JACKSON IS CUBIN'!!!!!!!!11
OMFG CALL iTECH!!!
HES GOT TIES TO TEH FEDS!!

Very off topic...
It's spelled Macaulay McCulkin (I think, sounds like it would be the same).
and it's an awesome song by a favourite band of mine... The Fall of Troy!
Let your sister listen to this (as I guess she's not into this) on max volume... i'm sure she will obey you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8C2NXmBaXU

A

Azngamer15

im not sure if ur sisters a total @!#$%^&* but id totally @!#$%^&* ur sister
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1