Is my little sister a total @!#$%^&*!!!?

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Just be a nice big brother and forgive her....

.... Then when you have her trust, you play a game with her. You make a treasure map. Walk 10 paces from the back fence etc. then get her to dig where X marks teh spot. Only instead of treasure, you have buried a poo. It is teh poo of doom. She will dig and dig, but by the time she has realised there is no treasure, her hands are covered in poo.

She will have the poo-hands of doom!!!

.... but seriously though. She started a new game on tetris. Did she even know you had an important game in progress? I don't think she was doing to be mean or anything, do you? She's a little sister dude, she wouldn't be doing a very good job if she wasn't causing some kind of trouble for you. Just give her a down to back heavy kick, then spam the hadokens.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blank.gif

Give her candy, you heartless Bitch.

jk, lol
nyanya.gif

No I'm fucking not. WHERE ARE THE DAMN TWIZZLERS?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then I'd suggest my diary read in front of a group post if you're going for emotional damage. If they get mad at you for yanking the diary, then you can say she went into your stuff, took your phone without asking and used it, among erasing settings(don't say tetris score) from your phone.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
is ur little brother teh hot?
I knew I would see some posts like this. This wouldn't be the Internet without people like this guy.

Back on topic.
That IS too bad man, really!
But then again, I remember being a jurk with MY little sister, I even hit her once (I was 19 or 20), and the feeling hurts so much, I really regret that day.
A while ago, and before moving here to the US I left her my DS so she can play, I even got her a Flash Cart =)

I miss my little sis. She is 15 now.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
BURN HER BARBIES.

At first I thought you said:
"Burn her Babies"
blink.gif

Same here. I was like, WTF??
wtf.gif

Me too!
rofl2.gif

QUOTE(VVoltz @ Aug 7 2007, 09:26 PM)
She is 15 now.

You honestly can't say you didn't see this one coming:

ahem.

Is she teh hot?

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

wink.gif
From you my Croatian friend, that is a flattering.
BUT, that doesn't save you from burning down your whole ROM collection and punch you in the belly,... be still until I can get a plane to go to Europe and then walk all the way to your place.
lecture.gif

...maybe later, after you recover, we can get together to listen to U2 and have a couple of drinks
grog.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
She is 15 now.
Is she teh hot?

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

wink.gif
From you my Croatian friend, that is a flattering.
BUT, that doesn't save you from burning down your whole ROM collection and punch you in the belly,... be still until I can get a plane to go to Europe and then walk all the way to your place.
lecture.gif
Aw come on. YOu knew someone was bound to say something like that. This is the Internet, after all
rolleyes.gif

So it may as well be me. Better I should say it jokingly, than some pubescent geek saying it in all earnesty, typing with one hand. His other hand being... busy.

nyanya.gif

wink.gif

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I've been absent these past few days as I embarked upon a quest for The Elixer Of Life that took me to far away places and exotic locations, all contained enterily within my hometown.
I didn't find what I was looking for unfortunately. All I found out was that a lot people in my town are full of shit. This one homeless, toothless and clothless bum I found sleeping in the church (Father Matthews) seemed to be the possessor of The Holy Grail - he had the golden chalice hidden inside a chest on an altar, which also contained some sort of odour-spreading Morningstar on a chain, and a bowl of white miniature frisbees that realy sucked at flying.
Why did I seek out The Elixer of Life? Simple. My sister ate the skittle I stored safely in the fridge which happened to be the last of its package (I have tons of skittles bags, but opening the package requires a lot of effort, since I only have one finger (yes, it's the one you think) after coming back from fighting several types of Addiction in Iraq - since the Betty Ford Clinic refused to accept me for the stupid discriminating reason that I was the one that gave Betty Breast Cancer)
Therefore, I needed something that would extend the life of my sister indefinitely while R. Kelly, my old friend Michael Jackson,
Hitler's illegitimate son Rudolph, Father Matthews and the guy I caught with a lasso at the Republican Convention during the 2004 elections (Satan) would violently torture her until the universe would eventually collapse due to a Segmentation Fault (We all would have had to take the Elixer as well, obviously).

So, that explains my absence.
What's this thread about anyway?

I am SO PISSED with my little sister right now!

i was playing the same tetris game for a while on my phone, and i got pretty good at it.
it was tetris mania on nokia power .com by ea
my previous high score was 90k, which got me up to level 17.
in this game i was on 800K and i was still going!!!!(the speed stops increasing after lvl 20) on LVL 35!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DOES MY SISTER DO YOU ASK????

SHE TAKES MY PHONE WHILE IM CHARGING IT, PUTS ON THE GAME, AND INSTEAD OF CONTINUEING MY GAME, SHE STARTS ANOTHER GAME, ENSURING THAT MY HIGSCORE ISNT EVEN RECORDED

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mad.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
hate2.gif
Â
hate2.gif
Â
hate2.gif

10 TIMES MY PREVIOUS HIGHSCORE AND ITS AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED
7 HOURS(theres a timer in the pause screen) WASTED

what do you suggest i do to get her back?

wtf.gif

blink.gif

I ... I recommend Murder. No wait, do you have something that can rip out the souls of living people and mangle them into an unrecognizable pulp so you could devour them? Like, a copy of Harry Potter 5 for the Wii or something - yeah, force her to play it, then when the frustration has done its job, pickup the soul which fell on the floor and eat it. But be careful, last time i ate a soul (that of a member of the original DMCA committee) I had to vomit in disgust.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im kind of with you on the disgusting soul part itech....
id hate to imagine what her soul would taste like.

maybe i should just announce on 4chan her identy...
wait, thatll mean im fucked too....shit....

ill do what you suggest but rather than eat her soul i will put it on the white house
the corruption destroying the her soul should make for a good bomb
i shouldve had this idea much earlier when that moron came into the whitehouse

yes...THAT moron

ianz

Trophies
XP
Country
yes, personal tetris high score is waaaay more important then living sister.

make it look like a acident
ph34r.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS

blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

I am facing one of the greatest moral dillemas in my life so far...
my little doesnt keep a diary, at least not a written one.
i took her fone to wipe it, and then i saw that shes got loads of vids talking to herself
some of these are ridiculious...

SHOULD I PUT IT ON YOUTUBE??????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...