Hacking Is my Lite F***ed

slayerspud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, even after trying the calibration thing like 30 times it seems my touch screen is messed up. On the right side of the screen when i press down on something like pictochat it will always draw the line a couple of milimeters to the left. Though the left hand side is complete normal. I still have around 6 months left on my warranty, though my ds is flashed. Should i unflash it then send it back? Or does anyone know a fix.

Thanks

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They usually don't check, but it's probably a good idea to reflash it since the solution to the touchscreen problem might have something to do with flashing when it's at Nintendo.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you still got the reciept from the place you got it from? If so return it there, if they dont accept it back kick up a fuss. I had to do that but I got mine from Virgin Megastores and they accepted it with no questions.

slayerspud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you still got the reciept from the place you got it from? If so return it there, if they dont accept it back kick up a fuss. I had to do that but I got mine from Virgin Megastores and they accepted it with no questions.

Lol would rather send to nintendo tbh. Brought it from tesco, had a dead pixel a day later i cam back. Took me like one and a half hours to convince them it was like that when i brought it, also i think you can only return it within 30 days to the shop you brought it from. Better not brick my ds unflashing it
smile.gif

Thanks for the info guys.

Edit: Anyone got the link for noflashmelite?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night