Is my Lite F***ed

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by slayerspud, Apr 26, 2007.

1. slayerspud
    OP

slayerspud GBAtemp Fan

May 20, 2006
    Well, even after trying the calibration thing like 30 times it seems my touch screen is messed up. On the right side of the screen when i press down on something like pictochat it will always draw the line a couple of milimeters to the left. Though the left hand side is complete normal. I still have around 6 months left on my warranty, though my ds is flashed. Should i unflash it then send it back? Or does anyone know a fix.

Thanks

2. amrum

amrum GBAtemp Regular

Apr 11, 2003
    Porto
    It's a common problem with the DS. I would send it back if i was you...

3. Regiiko

Regiiko GBAtemp Fan

Apr 19, 2007
    Örebro
    To be on the safe side, I'd unflash it then send it back D=

4. skullstatue

skullstatue Banned

Banned
    Dec 3, 2006
    United States
    They usually don't check, but it's probably a good idea to reflash it since the solution to the touchscreen problem might have something to do with flashing when it's at Nintendo.

5. Seeker108

Seeker108 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 28, 2006
    Canada
    Mine is like that too, but its not really a big deal since it doesn't really effect me when i'm gaming much.

6. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Have you still got the reciept from the place you got it from? If so return it there, if they dont accept it back kick up a fuss. I had to do that but I got mine from Virgin Megastores and they accepted it with no questions.

7. slayerspud
    OP

slayerspud GBAtemp Fan

May 20, 2006
    Lol would rather send to nintendo tbh. Brought it from tesco, had a dead pixel a day later i cam back. Took me like one and a half hours to convince them it was like that when i brought it, also i think you can only return it within 30 days to the shop you brought it from. Better not brick my ds unflashing it [​IMG]

Thanks for the info guys.

Edit: Anyone got the link for noflashmelite?

8. mikesinclair555

mikesinclair555 Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA