Homebrew Is Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter Playable On NeoDS?

raenef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter (NOT Marvel Vs Capcom) In the Arcade and it said NeoGeo On the Arcade . So Can I Play either of these games: X-men Vs Street Fighter , Or Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter?

THANKS!!!
yaynds.gif

shaosam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
::facepalm::

The Neo Geo hardware was developed by SNK, Capcom's biggest rival in 2D fighting games. That's like asking if you can play Halo 3 on the PS3.

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saying that it wouldnt simply bc they are rivals... well in MOST cases yes that would be right i mean...does anyoen remember CAPCOM VS SNK? ..or did i dream that bc i mean that couldnt have possinly happened since they are rivals...im pretty sure i have the game sitting right down here for my old arse xbox though. i digress.. sorry i just havent slept in 2 days lol. but yea as centimetro said. they probably had the guts in a neo geo cabinet. happens more often than not.

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
marvel super heros vs street fighter is Capcom Play System II hardware, not neo geo, neo ds is not mame its a neo geo emulator (granted asside from samurai showdown the series, I haven't been let down by it)

Perhaps what you saw was someone mixing up SVC Chaos: SNK vs Capcom which will work with neo ds pretty well (better then on the psp, go fig) you said it said it on the arcade? thats strange if true unless you're remembering incorrectly

QUOTE said:
nope, they probably just had the game in a neo geo cabinet. It uses the CPS2, a different arcade board. i wouldn't expect it to ever be playable on the DS, either.

Yeah I thought the same thing about the neo geo til I saw neo ds, It'd be pushing it even more then the neo geo emulation as it does have a bit faster a processor but I don't think it'd be impossible, I imagine it'd lack sound or would have some issues there though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?