Hacking Is it worth to buy genuine Wii component cable or it's better to get unbranded, cheap one?

Solution
ok i have 4 different ones so should be able to help here :P

Official nintendo component cable
XCM Multi-Console Component cable Version 3
Game branded component cable
Unbranded wii component cable (came free with something i bought)

every cable gives the same picture quality, the 3rd party/unbranded cables show no quality difference between the official cable.

I have had 3 hdtv's since having my wii on launch and its been the same results on all of them so it isnt actually dependant on your tv either, official or 3rd party cables, they are all the same :)

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The unbranded ones are cheaper and generally works like the official. Check thoses :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NU9VPW/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=1278548962&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000JJRV90&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1MTRYF3H9BK44JGCMST7

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4373

inde

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gcmods.org
XP
Country
ok i have 4 different ones so should be able to help here :P

Official nintendo component cable
XCM Multi-Console Component cable Version 3
Game branded component cable
Unbranded wii component cable (came free with something i bought)

every cable gives the same picture quality, the 3rd party/unbranded cables show no quality difference between the official cable.

I have had 3 hdtv's since having my wii on launch and its been the same results on all of them so it isnt actually dependant on your tv either, official or 3rd party cables, they are all the same :)

Solution

exorcist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would totally agree with inde bought an unbranded cable for my wii from amazon for £1.85 it arrived only yesterday and it works perfect.
Save your cash and by unbranded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.