Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i have 2 options on my hand now.

should i get the pro or normal slim.

i was going to get the pro for 4k enhanced games, but some games might need updates to enhance the 4k gaming.

is updating thr game even possible with hen.
like is there a pkg with the update where i can install or its not possible yet.

because if not, slim sounds like a better deal right now

D

Deleted User

well... even if you didn't have 4k tv i would say go with the pro. you have better frame rate on many games like shadow of colossus, god of war, witcher 3. and even without a patch you have "boost mode" on the ps4 pro that can get you a better fps results. also you can stream games if you want at 1080p 60 fps. also you have better VR. i brought the ps4 pro not for 4k but for better frame rate. i honestly can't see any difference between full hd and 4k but maybe it's just me.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Slim. The extra oomph of Pro depends on 3rd party support like you said and even if you have a 4k display, it barely does 1440p for most enhanced games and every ps4 supports hdr if that's what you're looking for. The extra USB port is nice though.

Reactions: Xandroz

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
i have 2 options on my hand now.

should i get the pro or normal slim.

i was going to get the pro for 4k enhanced games, but some games might need updates to enhance the 4k gaming.

is updating thr game even possible with hen.
like is there a pkg with the update where i can install or its not possible yet.

because if not, slim sounds like a better deal right now
The ps4 pro got super sampling for tv with 2k and lower resolution giving it a good looking clearer HD image , you have the boost mode that help gain some stability fps on alot of games as sony said 2021 for ps5 i think ps4 pro is the best choice there with the price drop and all the exclusive for pro ,btw slim are same as old ps4 just with a better wifi dongle.

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i actually own a pro who i go online with because i have a 4k tv, so not sure about the offline one.
both options are avaliable for me, sellers here go both below 5.0.5

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
i actually own a pro who i go online with because i have a 4k tv, so not sure about the offline one.
both options are avaliable for me, sellers here go both below 5.0.5

If u plan to hack and use it for emulators better get the pro more horsepower but i could be wrong since maybe it need more hacker supports , but i saw some video showcasing the potential of the better cpu clocks and gpu and the 1 extra gb of rams.

So go for the pro their still a slim chance for you to get it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf