Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Coolguy26, Jul 21, 2009.
I'm planning to get a psp
Are psp's good? Does it have good graphics?
Psp's has very good games and great graphics. It's a great media player as well as a great gaming machine.
It is really a good investment.
1. it have better graphic than ds
2. without flash cart and all that it has better media capability
3. for games i dunno what kind of games you play(can you read japanesse)
4.get psp 2000 you can't permanently hack psp 3000
I've owned both a PSP and a NDS, so I think I can give you some pros and cons. Please be aware though, this is only OPINION.
- Better graphics.
- Easier to navigate. Pictures, music, are more easily accessible.
- More emulator support(from what I know)
- Games are too big. Bigger games are split into 10-20 separate files.
- Downloading games are way less of a hassle.
- Getting media on an NDS is really simple, as long as you're willing enough.
- More community. I didn't realize how limited support for PSP hacking was until I found this forum.
- Graphics not up to par with PSP.
I would go ahead and say that PSP is more of a media oriented console, and NDS revolves more around games.
All this being said, it still really depends on you. For me, I prefer the games that come out on NDS. I've also liked the homebrew on NDS more than PSP.
That about sums it up. Also, if you like Gundam, get a PSP. DS has a few Gundam games, but PSPs are superior.
i own both psp and DS some fun rpg are on ds but not that many i can say about 20 are good on ds... for psp it have alot and all have good graphic have u try jeanne d arc that's sexy.
I don't see how that's a con, I'd rather download 10, 100MB, parts for a game than download a single 1 GB file. If the 1 GB file has an error during transfer, or corrupts mid-download, or gives a CRC error, you would have to download all of it all over again, rather than if 1, 100MB, file corrupts during download, or gives a crc error during the extraction process, you only have to download 100MB, instead of 1 GB.