is it worth getting a V2 winja fitted

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tilbury, Mar 24, 2007.

1. tilbury
    OP

tilbury Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2007
    hi all, I can go and get a V2 winja fitted tonight at a very good price, its saturday night, can get the lads round and play some wii games... is it worth it or do I wait until this bloke has got a wiikey or winja delux???

2. sekhu

sekhu moo?

Feb 14, 2007
    if you can wait, then wait, the additional features of playing imports is worth it imo

3. tilbury
    OP

tilbury Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2007
    to be honest I have only really downloaed PAL games and form I can see the wiikey etc seems to struggle with many imprts anyway. cant I just patch the games to make them compatable with the V2

4. plexo

plexo GBAtemp Regular

Feb 25, 2007
    UK
    yea u can

how much u getting it fitted for cus i just sold a wiinja v2 to someone lol

5. jaxxster

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    I'd wait if i were you.

6. tilbury
    OP

tilbury Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2007
    he will fit the V2 for £30 inc chip which i think is great. decided not to bother though. sods law says the minute i get it fitted a new Winja delux software will come out that makes the Wii change colour and play PS3 games (I'm joking obviously) and I will kick myself, I got my first xbox xhipped with a really ealry chip and it would play some later originals because of somehting to do with the chip.. all the later chips were fine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice