Is it worth a second dock original with AC and cable for 55€ /49£ in case my first Dock brokes

Perrito123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is it worth a second dock original with AC and cable for 55€ /49£ in case my first Dock brokes, I want to ask if it is worth the price with dock , AC, and original hdmi all for 55e and also ask if it will work with atmosphere or there is any risk to use a second dock original of nint thanks

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have any reason to think that your current dock is about to break? If not, it would be a waste of money to buy another one and just let it collects dust - in my opinion.

Reactions: Gep_Etto

Perrito123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Do you have any reason to think that your current dock is about to break? If not, it would be a waste of money to buy another one and just let it collects dust - in my opinion.
Thanks for your quick reply! I mean if it was a bargain price for a dock? I saw higher price before that why I little temptive, only one problem I found specially when I use tinwoo or awoo plugging the usb to the Dock sometimes I cannot install anything then I use the computer and I change the name of some folders and then work again I don't know is wehteer tlrelated to the dock thx

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would you buy a second car at a discount price to let it sit in your garage in case your current one breaks down? I'm with @wiiNinja and think you'd just be throwing money away. But it's your money to throw away as you please, so do whatever you want.

Perrito123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Would you buy a second car at a discount price to let it sit in your garage in case your current one breaks down? I'm with @wiiNinja and think you'd just be throwing money away. But it's your money to throw away as you please, so do whatever you want.
I got your point then, btw this is a bargain price or just average?

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's a very good price for an undamaged original dock plus cables, especially since AFAIK Nintendo has discontinued selling the dock in the UK. But regardless of how much it costs, remember that you get a 100% discount by not buying it.

and also ask if it will work with atmosphere or there is any risk to use a second dock original of nint thanks
Any dock will "work with atmosphere", since the dock is basically just a Nintendo-branded USB-C hub. In my household, we have two Switches (one of them running cfw, the other on ofw) and two docks and we can plug either Switch to either dock and it'll work perfectly.

Perrito123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's a very good price for an undamaged original dock plus cables, especially since AFAIK Nintendo has discontinued selling the dock in the UK. But regardless of how much it costs, remember that you get a 100% discount by not buying it.

Any dock will "work with atmosphere", since the dock is basically just a Nintendo-branded USB-C hub. In my household, we have two Switches (one of them running cfw, the other on ofw) and two docks and we can plug either Switch to either dock and it'll work perfectly.
Didn't know they discontinued , inmy case you would buy. It? Or wait higher discount?

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There probably won't be a higher discount unless it's on a damaged dock or without the original cables, so if you want to buy it, you should do so now.

Perrito123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I bought it Thanks all for your help I wonder if a brand new nint official dock could fry my console by any mistake of production, I just imagine after have the Mariko V2 put it on the dock and stop working the console. I heard these stories but they only happens with third party docks?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol