Gaming Is it true they are making a cooler Xbox 360?

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking of putting a 360 in one of my cars but was wondering if the rumor of a cooler running 360 was true? If it is I probally want to wait and put my current 360 in the car and put the cooler running 360 in my living room since I play in the living room more. Anybody know if the rumor is true? Should I wait?

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In theory using the latest, smaller technology in the next revision (which they are doing) should make it cooler, assuming you keep the components the same size they are now.

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt its true to be honest

What about everyone else who already has a XBox360?

Anyway where'd you here this rumor?
I've read it all over, like at Maxconsoles. As far as what about everyone else...this has never been a problem. 11 Versions of the PS2...what about everyone else? DSlite? What about Everyone else? PS2 Slim...what about everyone else? While those are mainly facelifts the rumor is basically a revision....much like the 11 or 12 revisions of the PS2. I doubt they will annouce it as the new non overheating Xbox360 lol but it could be true. Mine does get hot...

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It will be cooler ya, they are changing the process from 90nm to 65nm which should help it run cooler and consume less energy. And they are apparently going to revise the DVD Drive again last I checked which may help make it cooler and quieter.. There will be no size changes of the actual console, so it isn't going to be hotter like the PS2 Slim. And they aren't doing the change till 07 anyway.

http://www.t3.co.uk/news/247/games/xbox/xb...=T3-News-Scenta

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi