Hacking is it true that the 11.0 FW isn't fully hackable?

Beebz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm I don't know I was going to send a new 3ds xl I'm about to buy to vb_encryption so he can hardmod it but now I am hearing 11.0 can't be modded

D

Deleted User

hmm I don't know I was going to send a new 3ds xl I'm about to buy to vb_encryption so he can hardmod it but now I am hearing 11.0 can't be modded
Where are you hearing these rumors? 11.0 has always been hardmoddable. :unsure:

D

Deleted User

sorry I mean it can't be fully modded and you can only play some games
No, 11.0 can't be "modded" so it can install CIAs etc, no. You must take the hardmod or DSiWare downgrade route to downgrade from 11.0; no way around it for the moment.

You may consider buying a second 3DS, only be more wary of its firmware version while you are buying it (make sure it is on 10.7 or lower, downgrade it to 9.2, apply CFW, and then attempt the DSiWare D.G. with your 11.0 3DS)

Alternatively (and more cheaper?), as you have said and thought for a while now, send your 3DS over to some good hardmodding hands, such as vb_encryption_vb, assuming he is still in the modding business.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11.0 isn't fully hackable via software exploits, but it can be fully hackable using hardware modification (hardmod). Hardmod allows us to dump the NAND, and from there we can modify that NAND backup to replace the 11.0 Native Firm with 10.4, which gives us access to downgrading the console from 11.0 to 9.2. Then from there you can either run CFW emuNAND or install A9LH, which is now so easy to do there really is no reason to not install A9LH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, his partner is Luke