Hacking Is it time to change the Custom IOS installer theme song?

Is it time to change the Custom IOS installer theme song?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Justin Bieber plz (this counts as yes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

harveychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
Waninkoko is the man, w/e he decides to do, the community will support him 100% (and anyone who doesn't will be castrated and thus no longer part of the community)

@waninkoko, I noticed u reading this, and I have a personal question for you, feel free to ignore it if u want. But how did u come up with your name? I mean, it's famous now, and very well respected, but I've always wondered what it stands for (if anything) and how u came up with it. If u feel like sharing, I'm sure I can't be the only one who would enjoy hearing the story!

and as always, thanks for your continued efforts, u rock!
i second this

Jpaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something more related to video games would be nice. I liked the song in Wad Manager 1.7 very much, it has an atmosphere of video game. Heavy metal is nice, but it's just not much like Wii, you know. Seems awkward there.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
OncleJulien said:
waninkoko said:
How many people thought I was really considering putting Justin Bieber in next cIOS?
i didnt think you were serious, because including it would be a copyright violation.
Uhm, couldn't he slow it down/speed it up/create a Chipmunk-Version to sneek around that? At least this is what happens on Youtube
tongue.gif

Oh, I would love the Chipmunk-Version of Baby of my favorite female singer
wub.gif
!
Ok, I really have to stop with that...Chiptune would be nice, yes.

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Yes. No offense or anything, but I mute my TV whenever I run an installer.

same here.. its too loud and i get nervous thinking it might fail during the installation causing a brick.

or just use the classic SMB theme song.

waninkoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
Waninkoko is the man, w/e he decides to do, the community will support him 100% (and anyone who doesn't will be castrated and thus no longer part of the community)

@waninkoko, I noticed u reading this, and I have a personal question for you, feel free to ignore it if u want. But how did u come up with your name? I mean, it's famous now, and very well respected, but I've always wondered what it stands for (if anything) and how u came up with it. If u feel like sharing, I'm sure I can't be the only one who would enjoy hearing the story!

and as always, thanks for your continued efforts, u rock!

The story is out there but... It comes from the Pokemon called Waninoko (Totodile in USA and Europe). And that was like 10 years ago lol

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
waninkoko said:
The story is out there but... It comes from the Pokemon called Waninoko (Totodile in USA and Europe). And that was like 10 years ago lol
Yes! Then I was right! Always thought that your name was too similiar to that
ph34r.gif

Btw, chiptune pl0x

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gosh...I remember once jokingly mentioning that the only thing I didn't like from the then-current cIOS (17, IIRC) was the installation music. Nice to hear it actually made some difference.
tongue.gif

(of course I realise the chance of others just having the same idea is more likely...but I like to cherish the thought)

Anyway: I voted "yes". The reason: it's an installer. If all goes well, you'll run it once and be done with it. It doesn't need music.
smile.gif

(and yes: I know I can just mute my tv. that's actually what I did...which is exactly the reason I brought it up back then)

Oh, and while we're at it: it would be nice to change the teknoconsolas mascotte a bit (that anime guy holding some shiny stuff). Now that Spain is world champion...shouldn't he hold a soccer ball or the world cup, or something?
smile.gif

wiiman123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Its been great working with Linkinworm to get his music out into the wii scene for people to enjoy. Would be very happy to see Warrior's Reign to be the next cios installer song

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nissen22 said:
the kill by 30 seconds to mars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF1wZQzpeKA

btw:whats so great with norwegian black metal? lol, im from norway

update: me and my stupid typos...
That song? Definitely not, not 'cause it's a bad song but it just doesn't fit. Personally I think, if there's gonna be a new song, it should be an instrumental.

iDarkTrace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
snikerz said:
trolls of gbatemp, vote for justin bieber!
just imagine the faces of thousands of people ..
smileipb2.png

I FIGURED someone would say something like this; you beat me to it snikerz.
Under any circumstances, I swear, DO NOT put Justin Bieber for the theme song.
hate2.gif

My brother will throw the Wii out the window, drop a bowling ball on it and put it in the microwave for 10 mins if he hears it o.O
Absolutely hates that damn child.
laugh.gif

Ooh I have another idea though. Let's replace it with number ones in much...... wait.... nvm. Just give it some Game Soundtrack.
Looping Steps (Super Mario 64)? Original Mario Land Theme? Heheheheh xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: wait...my gbatemp acc is almost 10 yrs old lmao