Hacking Is It Safe??

BioHazardN00B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering i know if you have an active connection to the internet on your wii and install VC games using the WAD Installer nintendo could easily find out. But what if you delete all the internet connections? Also i would like to know if there are any risks using the twilight hack/Wad installer/Uninstaller. (Brick?)

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He means if his wii is not connect to the internet before of after he installs WADed VC games,will Nintendo be able to notice? Right?

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
BioHazardN00B said:
I was wondering i know if you have an active connection to the internet on your wii and install VC games using the WAD Installer nintendo could easily find out. But what if you delete all the internet connections? Also i would like to know if there are any risks using the twilight hack/Wad installer/Uninstaller. (Brick?)

There's a risk of bricking your wii if, when plugging it in, a bolt of lightning hits your outside electricity cable and power surges 1000 volts into it.

I would just not turn it on if I was you. Can they see your VC games if you disconnect the internet? Well, yes, they can knock on your door and have look through your Wii Menu.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh lawsy, lawsy me. If you have to ask if its safe or not, you probably shouldn't bother anyway. By the way, it's completely safe. Or is it? Perhaps Google and a bit of reading about the process could help you make a decision on your own rather than rely on hearsay and guesstimations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte