Hacking Is it safe...?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I was at work my dad updated the wii (I think I'm lucky it didn't brick) so now we are on 4.3u. I previously had the homebrew channel installed and all that good stuff. Before I go to re mod it, I just want to make sure it's safe to follow through with the stickied guide at the top of the page(since I previously had homebrew installed).

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
ACWWFAN said:
While I was at work my dad updated the wii (I think I'm lucky it didn't brick) so now we are on 4.3u. I previously had the homebrew channel installed and all that good stuff. Before I go to re mod it, I just want to make sure it's safe to follow through with the stickied guide at the top of the page(since I previously had homebrew installed).
Use ModMii and you will be safe.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was planning on using the smash stacks hack since that looks easiest and that was the only game I had off the list. Will that work?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turn off the internet to the whole Wii through system options? (Sorry I just really don't want to fuck it up). Also, by him updating everything, did it update all the IOSs and everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol