Hacking Question Is it safe to update to 6.1.0? (Sorry)

Sir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have everything from SXOS to a trinket built inside, and I have been sat in 5.1.0 but I want to play my legit games online. Is it safe to update to 6.1.0 and will everything still work ? Thanks

Sir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everything still works as intended.
My trinket inst booting the OS, just booting into normal OS, And i'm also getting a controller update prompt/. Is it safe to update the controller? (I have the tac switch RMC built into the controller) Can someone link me to a fix for the trinket? (Switchme)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My trinket inst booting the OS, just booting into normal OS, And i'm also getting a controller update prompt/. Is it safe to update the controller? (I have the tac switch RMC built into the controller) Can someone link me to a fix for the trinket? (Switchme)

You need a jig, the one from the NS-Atmosphere kit work.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going online or updating or hacking in general?
(all of those are worth in eu thanks to GDPR apparently)

Going online with a hacked switch exposes risk of ban. But the risk may be less in EU because of GDPR. You're choice. Avoiding online is pretty much as bad as a ban, so maybe it's best for yo to just enjoy it for now.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Going online with a hacked switch exposes risk of ban. But the risk may be less in EU because of GDPR. You're choice. Avoiding online is pretty much as bad as a ban, so maybe it's best for yo to just enjoy it for now.

GDPR isn't going to do SHIT to prevent you from being banned. The risks are the same no matter where in the world you are

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sure, the JoyCon update has a check for RCM modded JoyCons, but that's only an issue if you do the mod that permanently bridges the pins. The button isn't constantly pressed so it shouldn't cause any issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on