ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, stand by.
You can download games using freeshop while you keep the console in sleep mode (like you do when you use Nintendo eshop)
Avoid that.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk
does stand by mean closing the 3ds or there some type of setting to activate that

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
does stand by mean closing the 3ds or there some type of setting to activate that
Yeah, it's very simple.
When you download a game from Nintendo eshop it's asksed to you if you want to downaload it keeping the console in standby or not. The same thing can be done with freeshop, but it's Dangerous.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is true I just keeps crashing every time I try to download something
Nintendo changed how eShop downloads are authenticated. The freeShop app is dead forever. You will need to manually download and install CIA files instead.

You can still download some type of content, like dlcs
As of this morning, I don't believe that is true.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, what a tutorial that is! I guess I will stay on 11.7 then :(
It's literally just putting files on your SD card and doing what it says to do, even though the page may look scary I promise that it isn't. It's actually really easy. To summarize, it's:
1) Download these things and put them on your SD card.
2) Run the Boot9StrapInstaller (it's a Luma payload)
3) Install some CIAs to replace your very old utilities with something a little newer (ex. replace JKSM with Checkpoint, *hax with the Homebrew Launcher, FBI with newer FBI, (anything)9 with GodMode9)

Reactions: NFates and naddel81

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's literally just putting files on your SD card and doing what it says to do, even though the page may look scary I promise that it isn't. It's actually really easy. To summarize, it's:
1) Download these things and put them on your SD card.
2) Run the Boot9StrapInstaller (it's a Luma payload)
3) Install some CIAs to replace your very old utilities with something a little newer (ex. replace JKSM with Checkpoint, *hax with the Homebrew Launcher, FBI with newer FBI, (anything)9 with GodMode9)
will do it when luigi mansion refuses to run on 11.7!

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It most likely will refuse to run on 11.7, but if you're too scared to follow a five minutes long guide and update your system, how did you get CFW anyway?

I made several minFW customisations to other games that did not want to run in the first place. so I'll give it a go since nothing major came in 11.8.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs