Hacking Is it safe to update Emunand if...

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi there,

I wanna ask a question, the question is that, I am getting Update Nag on my GW Emunand, so, I decided to update it. But, when I went through settings and clicked on Update, it says that "The Update can be performed without connecting to internet".

This is the 1st time I got this thing, so, I am somewhat scared that it might update Sysnand.
So, can ya guys tell me if its Ok to update my system or should I do something else.

Thanks in advance for replying. Hoping for a quick and appropriate answer! :)

Kirbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I wanna ask a question, the question is that, I am getting Update Nag on my GW Emunand, so, I decided to update it. But, when I went through settings and clicked on Update, it says that "The Update can be performed without connecting to internet".

This is the 1st time I got this thing, so, I am somewhat scared that it might update Sysnand.
So, can ya guys tell me if its Ok to update my system or should I do something else.

Thanks in advance for replying. Hoping for a quick and appropriate answer! :)
Do you have the New 3ds or Old 3ds?

Kirbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you have the old 3ds you can safely update your emunand to the latest version. Just make sure you have the latest launcher.dat. When you want to update your emunand, just make sure to go to the system settings while in EMUNAND. You know you will be in emunand in system settings when it says GW3D besides your firware version. Then just proceed to update while in system settings and your good to go.

KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well if you have the old 3ds you can safely update your emunand to the latest version. Just make sure you have the latest launcher.dat. When you want to update your emunand, just make sure to go to the system settings while in EMUNAND. You know you will be in emunand in system settings when it says GW3D besides your firware version. Then just proceed to update while in system settings and your good to go.
Is it safe, even when it says that you don't need to be connected to the internet to update your System?

Kirbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe, even when it says that you don't need to be connected to the internet to update your System?
Well if you want to be extra sure, you can just connect to the internet while in emunand in system settings and update to the latest version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night