Hacking is it safe to run Metroid Samus return?

neto333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, sometimes with new games and specially in popular games like pokemon i heard that they are more alert with people running not original games. So my question is if it is safe to run MSR? Thank you.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should be fine if it is already officially released in your region. Most people only got banned for playing a leaked version early, although there is no telling what sort of system information they are collecting and how much of it would cause a ban.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even just running luma is a ban risk.

Reactions: neto333

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
if you are scared, just download it via eshop this way you are sure to get released game and valid files.
I mean eshop when you have a valid ticket :)
check 3ds tickets site, scane the game QR code with FBI, Install just the ticket and download from ehop if you are a paranoid like I do time to time :)
And never play unreleased game except if you own card of this game and run it via menu or region unlock.
I always do that and never got a ban on that console.
The only console I have banned is the one I forced a game launch prior release date to see if two console on same wifi etc are linked in case of ban :)

Reactions: neto333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended