Hacking Is it safe to restore clean backup done with CTCaer mod 2.3 now (want to start fresh for SX Emunand)

Wiiunator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As the thread title mentioned... I only did a back up of my nand with CTCaer 2.3 before installing SXOS.. that was the latest version available back then.
I know the verification process had issues... I'm just wondering if this could work fine, if anyone have tried it and if there are any precaution I should take before attempting this...?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would make a second backup now with Hekate V4.1 before you restore it in case something goes wrong when you restore the one made with V2.3. Also, I see no reason why you would want to use TX's EmuNAND as it is not only dangerous in terms of a brick but also from a banning perspective.

HiD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Forget it for now, their emunand is not real, as it is located .... in the NAND! They basically just wanted to do some name dropping to make people buy their stuff. You’ll get banned for sure until we get the real thing (on the SD card, with unaltered NAND).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."