Hacking Is it safe to reinstall the system menu 4.2

Macopride64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i had priiloader 0.4 on my 4.2e wii and when homebrew 0.7 came out i updated to it then when i went back to priiloader it wouldnt load the hombrew channel so i thought that priiloader was corrupted so i uninstalled it using the installer. Then i found out that homebrew 0.7 doesnt work on priiloader so i tried installing it through hombrew 0.6 again and it says error deleting extra priiloader files (loader.ini and passwor.txt), so i tried with cios and it installed but when i go to system menu its still the wii system menu. Ive heard that to fully uninstall priiloader you need to reinstall system menu 4.2, but i dont no if its safe because i got wii dark theme or is there another way to uninstall it fully? please help
smile.gif

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To reinstall system menu 4.2 use DOP-Mii to install IOS70 v6687 + System menu 4.2. Then reinstall Priiloader. Those errors are normal.

To launch HBC from priiloader v0.4 just goto launch title and launch HBC from there.

Macopride64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Riley said:
To reinstall system menu 4.2 use DOP-Mii to install IOS70 v6687 + System menu 4.2. Then reinstall Priiloader. Those errors are normal.

To launch HBC from priiloader v0.4 just goto launch title and launch HBC from there.

is there a chance of bricking my wii

Macopride64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Riley said:

it still says error deleting

Macopride64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Riley said:
the errors are normal.
wait what ios slot do i choose for dop mii cause i did it on ios 249 then installed priiloader 0.4 still said the errors but when i turned my wii off and then on it went to to wii system menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.