Hacking Is it safe to play online with sys-clk on fortnite on my SysMMC? (to make it smoother)

BrandonSWITCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone my name is Brandon and today I'm gonna be asking you if it is safe to play online when running atmosphere CFW on your SysMMC and upping the CPU clocks to 1.7GHz and GPU clocks to almost 1GHz?

The reason I want to do this is I play alot of Fortnite Battle Royale with my Dad and he plays on PS4 at 60FPS, I normally play on PC at 240FPS and now I am playing at 30FPS with frame drops down into the 20s... If I could use sys-clk to stabilise the FPS and get a solid 30 that would be great but I really don't wanna risk getting my system banned since I only got it about a month ago.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always thought the point of using emuMMC/emuNAND (what’s the difference?) is so you can have hacked switch and a legit switch all in one? Cuz I thought after using emuMMC all I have to do is just boot normal pop in a cart and I’m able to go online. No?

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
I always thought the point of using emuMMC/emuNAND (what’s the difference?) is so you can have hacked switch and a legit switch all in one? Cuz I thought after using emuMMC all I have to do is just boot normal pop in a cart and I’m able to go online. No?
exactly, if you use sysnand to play "backups" switch keeps a registry of all games and nintendo checks that, so even not playing anything legal i think just using atmosphere can cause a ban

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt enough people here play Fortnite on a hacked Switch to tell you for sure, but in general Atmosphere has been fine online as long as you don't pirate, or cheat or save edit in select monitored games. With Fortnite being Epic's thing, you probably have more risk of them banning your Fortnite account instead of Nintendo doing anything to your Switch.

Bradle6

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I figured that it wasnt gonna be worth the risk of getting my Nintendo Switch and Fortnite account banned.
Thanks for the replies though. :)
I have done it it 6 months so far.
Overlooked switch and using cheats on edizon overlay. I've used checkpoint to restore modded saves while online and I've memory search a few games to find cheats all online.

BrandonSWITCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1 Year Update: I've been using sys-clk on Fortnite for over a year without any ban, Fortnite's anti-cheat doesn't detect anything weird and my switch is still running CFW connected to Nintendo's servers powered on all day every day, I never boot up Stock anymore, I just run SysCFW for everything. I think the answer here is: Don't be an idiot, keep your SysMMC clean(ish) if running SysCFW and do all of the other stuff on your EmuMMC and you probably won't get banned, I would say I am 99.7% sure that you won't get banned doing this. Good Luck anyone else who wants to do this.

Kurizh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
1 Year Update: I've been using sys-clk on Fortnite for over a year without any ban, Fortnite's anti-cheat doesn't detect anything weird and my switch is still running CFW connected to Nintendo's servers powered on all day every day, I never boot up Stock anymore, I just run SysCFW for everything. I think the answer here is: Don't be an idiot, keep your SysMMC clean(ish) if running SysCFW and do all of the other stuff on your EmuMMC and you probably won't get banned, I would say I am 99.7% sure that you won't get banned doing this. Good Luck anyone else who wants to do this.
Hey! how many fps do you get?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/