Homebrew is it safe to just format my emunand? and pasta CFW question

pofer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah my Emunand is uptodate (10.3), but rxtools doesn't work with my o3DS , I always get an (X) during the set up of the 2.6 version and a "Instalation Failed" message using the 3.0 version .

but I feel like I can get a cleaner install if I do it from scratch again , that's why I want to format it along with my 3ds's sysnand

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have an up-to-date emunand, then formatting it has nothing to do with anything. Your problem is something to do with booting it. You've clearly misplaced some items in your SD card somewhere.

pofer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Followed a step by step video with all the files being shown and I was checking them with mine , but the guy on the video was able to install rxtools without a problem (he didn't get that X at the first set up so I know there's something wrong hahaha

But I'd still like to know , is it safe to just format my 3ds and format the Emunand (using GW launcher.dat) ?

so that I can start from scratch hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality