Hacking is it safe to install cia themes on us o3dsxl / 100% legit omega ruby

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a cia with about 200 themes on it. There for usa. I plan on installing on emu9.5. I know im going to have to delete 100 Themes because of the 100 limite. I have never installed a theme before so im not even sure how to delete them. Will i be able to see what what they look like before i delete? I read some where a few weeks ago that. Usa themes were not working or something.

My last questions so i dont have to open a new thread

I seen a omega ruby Legit rom floating around last night. Is it realy legit. And since its a cia. It should be fine online?
Would it be better to use the cia over the .3ds. I currently have on gateway

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i slightly remember reading wile i was waiting for gateway to come in the mail that themes didnt work work on usa but i may be wrong or maybe there were only a few ripped usa themes

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i slightly remember reading wile i was waiting for gateway to come in the mail that themes didnt work work on usa but i may be wrong or maybe there were only a few ripped usa themes

Themes I'm pretty sure don't work unless your on a private CFW since GW doesn't patch checks for themes iirc

vingt-2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those legit cia even work in classic mode/sysnand. They are very much safe, and safe for online. They're indistinguishable from a pre-installed game.

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made a backup last week when unlinking nands but i started playing a cia of yoshi island do you suggest making another back up or is the save safe

I was talking about installing themes, CIA's I have had no issue with, i have 16 gigs of them installed so no issue their, i was just talking about themes since themes are not patched by GW iirc.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've installed several theme packs to emuNAND on N3DS AND O3DS, first had about 90 themes, second which I just got last night had 108. They all work, and it's very nice with the theme shuffle feature.

Edit: The only catch is that you have to uninstall the previous theme pack with big blue/red menu first. I think you can install right over it too, but you cannot install say one theme at a time. You can only install a theme pack or a single theme as they will over-write one another.

Edit Edit: Also, make sure it's for USA, not J or EU. Themes are region specific it seems. I'm not sure about 200 themes for US. I don't think there are that many yet but could be mistaken.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've installed several theme packs to emuNAND on N3DS AND O3DS, first had about 90 themes, second which I just got last night had 108. They all work, and it's very nice with the theme shuffle feature.

Edit: The only catch is that you have to uninstall the previous theme pack with big blue/red menu first. I think you can install right over it too, but you cannot install say one theme at a time. You can only install a theme pack or a single theme as they will over-write one another.

Edit Edit: Also, make sure it's for USA, not J or EU. Themes are region specific it seems. I'm not sure about 200 themes for US. I don't think there are that many yet but could be mistaken.
I was scratching my head at this exhange and thinking I was totally missing something. I installed a cia theme pack on 2 N3DSs and no problems.

Reactions: Maximilious

seang96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Themes I'm pretty sure don't work unless your on a private CFW since GW doesn't patch checks for themes iirc

Is that why a legit purchase in classic mode of a theme gets rid of the theme in sysnand after going into something? Is therre any method I can do to get a theme on sysnand without updating my n3ds?

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that why a legit purchase in classic mode of a theme gets rid of the theme in sysnand after going into something? Is therre any method I can do to get a theme on sysnand without updating my n3ds?

I do not know why that is... I use custom themes and my sysnand is 4.2 so...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, E-peen? +1