Homebrew Is it safe to download new 3ds update?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, you should really provide more details before I say, "yes."
If you are running the latest version of Luma3DS, Rei-Six, and or CakesFW, then it's safe to update. If not, then update to the latest version of the CFW that you are using and then update.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS ban worries given they pulled a "Pickle Surprise" on us with a few things we thought would never be delt with (one big thing being thier CDN's) everytime a 3DS CFW System goes online as far we still understand they get flagged for another banwave, atm? banrisks are *minimal* unless you do something Stupid (cheating online in a first party title or a LFCS_B gets "Massively" publicly shared but that partical banwave is just "One" ban not all in the "Ban Wave") but dont assume you cant get banned/wont get banned @huma_dawii @Skirlez

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS ban worries given they pulled a "Pickle Surprise" on us with a few things we thought would never be delt with (one big thing being thier CDN's) everytime a 3DS CFW System goes online as far we still understand they get flagged for another banwave, atm? banrisks are *minimal* unless you do something Stupid (cheating online in a first party title or a LFCS_B gets "Massively" publicly shared but that partical banwave is just "One" ban not all in the "Ban Wave") but dont assume you cant get banned/wont get banned @huma_dawii @Skirlez

But even if I get banned, there is a way to unban right?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But even if I get banned, there is a way to unban right?
yep depending on the ban anyway (a LFCS_B ban (online play/eshop) ban is quick and easy to bypass (just get a unbanned LFCS_B and inject via GodMode9), the hyperban is a lil harder to deal with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Im back