Hacking Is it safe to cancel an awoo installation?

Switchgamer123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm installing a game with awoo installer on Switch and NS-USB Loader on PC over LAN for the first time. The speed is extremely slow and I want to use USB installation instead as I usually do but Idk if cancelling it would be safe or if I should just let it finish. on NS-USB loader there an "Interrupt" button which seems to be for cancelling the process. Is it safe? Would there be files left over on my SD card that needs to be deleted?

GuglioIsStupid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm installing a game with awoo installer on Switch and NS-USB Loader on PC over LAN for the first time. The speed is extremely slow and I want to use USB installation instead as I usually do but Idk if cancelling it would be safe or if I should just let it finish. on NS-USB loader there an "Interrupt" button which seems to be for cancelling the process. Is it safe? Would there be files leftover on my SD card that needs to be deleted?
There will be files leftover on the system which will make you need to delete them so I'd just stick with the install

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's safe. Just install the same file over via USB. I've done it plenty of times. Especially in the early days when software weren't as stable.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm installing a game with awoo installer on Switch and NS-USB Loader on PC over LAN for the first time. The speed is extremely slow and I want to use USB installation instead as I usually do but Idk if cancelling it would be safe or if I should just let it finish. on NS-USB loader there an "Interrupt" button which seems to be for cancelling the process. Is it safe? Would there be files left over on my SD card that needs to be deleted?
As mentioned there will be files left over, but if you reinstall it onto the same storage, it should overwrite the leftover files.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes its fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte