kenio8185

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
I've been recommending www.4coolday.com for M3i Zeros because they ship much faster than DX while charing only $3 more I think. Something like that. The few dollars is well worth it for the halved, perhaps even quartered shipping time in my opinion.
Just checked this site, it's prices for other cards as well as the m3i zero are only slightly higher than dx, assuming you're right about the shipping, the few extra bucks are definitely worth it. Also, it has free shipping, so they don't add anything there. I also like the option of adding micro sd cards to your order. My only complaint (although this could just be a result of me missing it), is that it has no search option. However, like I said, that could just be a result of me not seeing it, i didn't look very hard. So ya, it appears to be a good site.
Although this isn't a problem with the m3i zeros, do you know how good this site is with fakes?

ninchya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think gamebygame is pretty good just ordered a dstt and m3 gba adapter and it was going to be here in a week or so and i hear its very safe.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?