Gaming Is it safe to buy an XBLA game with a flashed 360?

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I just got my hands on some points cards and I would like to buy Banjo Kazooie from the Marketplace. My Xbox is flashed, however.
After the recent banning wave, would it be safe for me to go online to the Marketplace and purchase it without being banned?

Cheers,
Whizz

EDIT: Never mind guys. They got me.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol some time ago I had the same question.
One day, I just connected.
Bought castle crashers.
Been looking on marketplace regulary since then.
Even played online with Xtival 08.
Still not banned
ph34r.gif

Whizz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The last time I went online must have been back in October and I only connected it so I could use the Media Center. Probably had GTA IV in the drive which is one of the game I have legally.

Turned it on today, plugged the LAN cable in but it did not say has signed on to Live (or something like that). I knew it was wrong. Ran the connection test and it detected that I was using the wired way to connect and everything else was fine. Then, when it reached Live it gave me some sort of error code. The usual message you get did not show up. Googled the code: Banned. Tried it again and it gave me the violation of Terms of Use message.

So, no Banjo Kazooie for me I guess. Hope I can get a refund on those point cards.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Wow man, that really sucks :\ I hope I don't get banned...

Although it makes no sense, because you didn't do anything wrong... where you playing unstealthed games the day before or something?

Whizz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have been playing Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts for some time now, the AllStars release. I forgot to check if it was stealthed... I assume it is though.
All my other games are stealthed, I never play games before their release. I don't know how they did it....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.