Is it possible to write a ROM .sav to a retail cart (using DSTwo/DS Lite/Wifi)?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by crimsonnight, Jan 23, 2015.

1. crimsonnight
    OP

crimsonnight GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2008
    The title says it all really - want to write my save from my DSTwo back to the retail cart (for use with the poke transporter), is this possible using any of the wifi tools out there?

Cheers,

2. Duo8

Duo8 I don't like video games

Jul 16, 2013
    It is. Not on 3DS/DSi though.
    Also wrong section (?)

3. crimsonnight
    OP

Jan 9, 2008
    Oh apologies, guess I'm just used to coming to this forum! I have acquired a DS Lite! Are there any guides out there? All the ones I've found only talk about ripping and restoring from a retail cart as opposed to writing a .sav file.

4. michyprima

michyprima GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2014
    Italy
    Only regular ds can do this afaik.
    There's an homebrew called savedatamanger that can do this.

5. Plasma Shadow

Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

May 15, 2009
    I have no fucking idea.
    I did the same thing a while ago, search up something called NDS Backup Tool Wifi ;)

6. cualquiercosa327

cualquiercosa327 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2009
    Hello,I have seen your question has been answered (You posted on the wrong thread) but if someone need make same with a 3DS game you can do also.
    Use the gateway exploit and you can extract and reinyect your save with the gateway menu without having use any external card.

7. crimsonnight
    OP

Jan 9, 2008
    I've tried both NDS Backup Tool and savegame_manager, but neither of them can find the .sav file for some reason (I've also tried other peoples save files) - anyone got any ideas?