??Is it possible to use Acekard to cheat on GBA slot??

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by InsanitySmiles, Jul 8, 2009.

1. InsanitySmiles
    OP

Newcomer InsanitySmiles Newbie

United States
    I apologize in advance if my question has been resolved already and I was just too blind to see it.
    Is it possible to use the Acekard 2.1 to cheat on the slot 2 game? I put the proper cheats for it in the .xml file then looked around to see where I can enable them, found nothing. Then I googled 'use acekard to cheat on GBA slot' and every variation of it and still nothing. After a while I found a topic referring to this site and so continued to poke around here. I figured might as well ask and so here I am. Is this possible to do or did I just wast my time?
    I could try and download the ROM for it but where I am currently prevents me and I'm going to be here for a while.

Thank you for your help!

2. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Try reading the wiki before you ask any questions. They've already said that they currently have no plans to implement such a feature.

But it looks like somebody's already made a program that will manually patch the games with cheats from your computer. I haven't actually tried it out myself yet, but you can find it here:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=99334

3. InsanitySmiles
    OP

Newcomer InsanitySmiles Newbie

United States
    Ah thank you ^__^
    I did glance at the wiki but didn't find that. As for the program I'll have to wait to try it out. I'm on the guest account of my aunt's computer so I can't install or make changes to anything until she returns. [​IMG]