Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mariosl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm asking because if someone is like me and if after 3 tries to downgrade you failed!!! -beep- And your waiting for the 11.0 downgrade and you want to play some games.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm asking because if someone is like me and if after 3 tries to downgrade you failed!!! -beep- And your waiting for the 11.0 downgrade and you want to play some games.
You can transfer the save data, but no games

Unless ofc the games are legally owned

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot transfer any unsigned/illegally signed/whatever you want to call pirated cias to another ds through system transfer. The only games that will pass are legit cias (the ones that were dumped from consoles with pre-installed games). Save files of any games you have obtained somehow can be backed up and restored through save managers in homebrew or wherever else you have save managers.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Legit CIA"s also won"t transfer unless you have bought them later in the eShop or in Nintendo web site with your NNID, the tickets from titles are transfered from Nintendo servers and not the console tickets so you only keep content you bought and still own (for example if Nintendo unliked a bought game but you can still download it because you still have the ticket for it, but efectively it isn"t anymore in your Purchase History it also won"t be transfered as it isn"t linked to your account). Of course you can still use the other SD Card but the games aren"t going to be usable becuase there isn"t a valid ticket in the console, so the games only will appear in Management Data with a cross in them because them aren"t usable.

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi