Hacking Is it possible to transfer NNID/Saves from 9.4 3DS XL to N3DS without updating?

Jaredmf1012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering it'll be at all possible to get my saved data and NNID from my 9.4 3DS XL to my New 3DS XL when it releases. I intend to get a Gateway, and cannot perform a system transfer, as that would require updating the N3DS, making it unable to use a Gateway. What's my best course of action here? Ideally, I'd like to preserve my saves (all my games are downloaded digitally), but more importantly I'd want to get my new console linked with the NNID so I could at least redownload the games. Appreciate all advice in advance, thank's everyone!

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm wondering it'll be at all possible to get my saved data and NNID from my 9.4 3DS XL to my New 3DS XL when it releases. I intend to get a Gateway, and cannot perform a system transfer, as that would require updating the N3DS, making it unable to use a Gateway. What's my best course of action here? Ideally, I'd like to preserve my saves (all my games are downloaded digitally), but more importantly I'd want to get my new console linked with the NNID so I could at least redownload the games. Appreciate all advice in advance, thank's everyone!
Would also like to know!
Your only course of action is a sysNAND to emuNAND system transfer.

Build and update an emuNAND partition on your new3DS, then perform the transfer.

This of course assumes that Gateway's new3DS exploit supports emuNAND. We should know either way this weekend hopefully.

Jaredmf1012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Your only course of action is a sysNAND to emuNAND system transfer.

Build and update an emuNAND partition on your new3DS, then perform the transfer.

This of course assumes that Gateway's new3DS exploit supports emuNAND. We should know either way this weekend hopefully.

Yeah, hopefully Gamestop lets me take home my old 3DS so I can transfer and then bring it back for the promotion. I've heard some stores can charge the full $200, then you can bring back your old console after system transferring and then they refund you and take off $100.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM