Hacking Is it possible to transfer Emulator saves to cartridges?

RageCraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Back Story:
So, back when Pokémon Platinum came out, I didn't have a NintendoDS so I played in an emulator (NO$GBA). Now I have an original pokemon platinum cartridge and a nintendo3DS. I recently found my platinum save file from 2009.

Question:
So I wonder if it is possible to transfer my emulator save file from 2009 to my pokémon platinum cartridge. I have my 3ds hacked with homebrew btw. I will love to see my pokemon in the 3ds finally :D. If someone could help me here I'll be very happy.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
You can use either JK's save manager or checkpoint on your 3DS. Those applications allow you to export and import savefiles. Note that not all emulators generate save files the same way (and with same file extension), so I suggest you to create multiple backups of your save file before start messing with it.

If you find yourself with an incompatible save file, try loading it on other PC emulator and then save again, it is by far the easiest way to convert a savefile that I found.

EDIT: The specific game you are trying to import a save to is a mainline pokemon game, so if nothing else works, try opening your savefile with PKHEX, then save again. This tool has compatibility with a wide range of file types, but works only for pokemon games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup