Hacking Is it possible to setup new ps4 + hack without ever connecting to internet ?

Agrav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hey, I will be getting ps4 slim grand turismo 4.55 tomorrow. Problem is my ISP is blocking custom DNS servers. From the videos Ive seen from modded warfare he says you need to connect to internet at least once to cache the payload. (I can bypass that block with DNSCrypt but thats out of the question on ps4).

I sold my ps4 1.5 years ago and I dont really remember, is it possible to setup account without the internet ?

I would like to never ever expose my ps4 to internet.

Also, can I use my 750gb 3.0 hdd to install pkgs even if there are other files like movies ?

Last edited by Agrav,
D

Deleted User

Hey, I will be getting ps4 slim grand turismo 4.55 tomorrow. Problem is my ISP is blocking custom DNS servers. From the videos Ive seen from modded warfare he says you need to connect to internet at least once to cache the payload. (I can bypass that block with DNSCrypt but thats out of the question on ps4).

I sold my ps4 1.5 years ago and I dont really remember, is it possible to setup account without the internet ?

I would like to never ever expose my ps4 to internet.

Get yourself a ESP8266 variant and you can enable jailbreak offline. Simply flash your preferred payload.

Reactions: -----a

JustMeDaFaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could host it on your PC (or any other device that can be used as an Webserver). .

Use cache functionality, so it gets cached on your ps4 and you don't need to turn on your PC(or which device you're using) any time starting your ps4.

Edit: Yep you can use this HDD, tho remember, NTFS file system wont work, i believe exfat file system is recommended :)

Last edited by JustMeDaFaq,

Agrav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
You could host it on your PC (or any other device that can be used as an Webserver). .

Use cache functionality, so it gets cached on your ps4 and you don't need to turn on your PC(or which device you're using) any time starting your ps4.

Edit: Yep you can use this HDD, tho remember, NTFS file system wont work, i believe exfat file system is recommended :)

Thank you so much, is it possible to create offline PSN account on brand new ps4 ?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can load it into cache?? Wow! I might actually load up my ps4 now and update to 5.05.

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I used a cheap TP-Link usb wireless adapter. It was $6-7 when I bought it in 2016, from my local general store. You don't have supermarkets in your country? Surely they must have stores that sell electronics. Where'd you get the PS4? Imported it from another country? Come on.

You don't have to connect it to the internet. Al-Azif's ps4-exploit-host 0.4.5 works perfectly fine.

You can also connect the PS4 via an ethernet cable to your laptop, run Al-Azif's web server, connect from the PS4's web browser to that local page (http://192.168.....) and then you're set. Like I said, you only need to do it once. Then just never clear the browser cache again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse