Homebrew Is it possible to run decrypt8 with waithax on 11.1?

jacob1223

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
If you are able ti run decrypt9 would you be able to inject a hacked dsiware into health and safety to downgrade?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are able ti run decrypt9 would you be able to inject a hacked dsiware into health and safety to downgrade?
No. Several issues with that.

1. If you can run decrypt9, you have enough access to just downgrade the nfirm manually, if ypu would even have a reason for doing it at that point

2. You can only inject an application into H&S if it is smaller than the original H&S. Dsiware games are way bigger

3. Arm8 payloads don't exist, so i hardly believe decrypt8 can exist.

jacob1223

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
No. Several issues with that.

1. If you can run decrypt9, you have enough access to just downgrade the nfirm manually, if ypu would even have a reason for doing it at that point

2. You can only inject an application into H&S if it is smaller than the original H&S. Dsiware games are way bigger

3. Arm8 payloads don't exist, so i hardly believe decrypt8 can exist.
I obvioulsy put 8 as an accident

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure if you had access to decrypt9, you wouldnt need to do the extra hassle of injecting dsiware because you would already have kernel access :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: i almost destoryed my friends tv playing it on his wii lmao