Homebrew Is it possible to port Mupen64Plus core for RetroArch for 3DS?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be possible that the N3DS is powerful enough to emulate N64 at playable speeds. Still though, unless you have a lot of programming experience, don't expect to do anything anytime soon.

Reactions: sweis12

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be great to have N64 on the N3DS. But if I remember correctly, from what has been Posted on the RA Nightly Thread, any N64 Emu or Core, would have to be made by Scratch. Something to do with the Processor or Graphics. There is a N64 Emu in Development, but that seems like it has been scrapped since there has been no Activity on the GitHub Page for quite a while.
Would love to see if HBMAME can be Ported. There are plenty of Sources on their Page. Would give new/altered/hacked Arcade Games.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i think the old 3ds could emulate the n64 if the psp can the only thing psp has over old 3ds is a faster processor but its not more faster by heaps besides that the old 3ds has more ram etc then the psp

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
i think the old 3ds could emulate the n64 if the psp can the only thing psp has over old 3ds is a faster processor but its not more faster by heaps besides that the old 3ds has more ram etc then the psp
Remember that emulating a platform takes waaay more power than the original frequency of the console. Attend to the lecture I gave you on your other thread ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello